Monday, March 2, 2009

Sweet & Sour Meatballs

I love this one because you can make it during the day and have it ready to go into the oven when you need it. I also like that it takes 45 minutes so it seems like I didn't have to do any work and it's all ready - sort of like the crock pot idea. Anyway, it is really yummy and I think everyone should try it!!

Meatball:
1 lb. ground beef
3/4 cup oats
2 eggs
1/2 cup chopped onion
1/2 cup milk
1 tsp salt
1/4 tsp pepper
1 tsp worcestershire
scoop balls into 9x13 pan - I like to use my Pampered Chef cookie scoop.
Sauce:
1 cup brown sugar
1/2 cup vinegar
2 tsp mustard
1/2 cup BBQ sauce
2 tsp Worcestershire
Pour sauce over top bake 350 for 45 minutes. Serve over rice.

4 comments:

Erin said...

It looks awesome! I'm gonna try it soon!

Clenece said...

yummy!

Erin said...

It is so yummy! I made it tonight because I had everything for it and it is really good.

Dave and Natasha said...

This is something I normally wouldn't have made myself, but Dave made it for dinner and it was great! He used his homemade BBQ sauce and it made it a little spicey, but really good!