Thursday, March 5, 2009

I have to laugh...

I know this is a food blog, but this really is about food. Jen's Brownies to be exact. Yesterday I could hear something weird outside my sliding glass door and this is what I found...


My two year old had one of Jen's brownies in the backyard the day before and had dropped quite a bit of it as he was walking around, and this crow cleaned up after him and then wanted MORE. It pecked at my sliding glass door for over 10 minutes until I finally scared him off, he was making some really annoying, weird gurgling noises and I thought he was going to wake up my baby. Anyways kind of random but I just thought it was so funny that he wanted more of Jen's yummy brownies. And he was HUGE, he looked like the size of a chicken... he kind of scared me!

1 comment:

The Schmutz Family said...

Oh man! That is so funny. They must be really good brownies.