Sunday, March 8, 2009

Cookie Salad


Cookie Salad

2 cups buttermilk
2 small packages instant vanilla pudding
12 oz cool whip
2 cans mandarin oranges, drained
20 oz can pineapple tidbits, drained
1/2 package shortbread cookies(the ones with the fudge strip), broken into pieces
Mix buttermilk with pudding. Add cool whip. Add fruit and cookies.
***I don't like to mix the cookies in until we are about to eat it, because then it gets mushy and mushy is just gross. So I actually like to just put the bowl of crushed cookies next to the salad so everyone can add them. It's really funny when it gets mistaken as potato salad... what a SURPRISE it is.

4 comments:

The Schmutz Family said...

Mmmm... that looks yummy. I am feeling lazy and don't know if I dare try it though. Oh but it sounds so good.

Kim said...

My family loves this one! We make it often at get-togethers!

Dave and Natasha said...

Oh, I love this recipe! My grandma always makes this for family get-togethers!

Clenece said...

I love this!!! I have already made it twice....and I still want more!! Makes a ton!