Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Taco Casserole

I made this for the first time last night and it was actually really tasty. I was going to just make plain tacos, but then you have to have all the fixings to go with them. So instead I made this and put a little bit of Sour Cream on top of mine, and my hubby put Ranch on his, hope you enjoy it!


1 bag Fritos Chips
1 lb. Ground Beef
1 pkg. Taco Seasoning
1 15oz. Can Refried Beans
1 15oz. Can Tomato Sauce
Grated Cheddar Cheese

Brown Ground Beef, drain grease and add taco seasoning. Set aside......Layer 1/2 crunched up bag of Fritos in a 13x9 pan......Mix Refried Beans and Tomato Sauce together, then layer it on top of Fritos......Add the Ground Beef on top of that, then the rest of the Fritos, then the Cheddar Cheese!

Bake at 350 degrees for about 35 min.

2 comments:

Clenece said...

Looks GOOD!

Erin said...

That is so clever... I will have to make it... YUM and THANKS