Monday, February 23, 2009

Street Chicken Tacos (spicy) - serves 4

1 can green chili sauce
1 can el pato (mexican tomato sauce)
1/2 cup chopped cilantro
1/2 cup diced onion
3/4 cup brown sugar
3 chicken breasts diced and left raw.
Mix everything together and put in crock pot on low for 4-5 hours. Scoop chicken into taco and pour sauce over top. Can add your favorite beans, cheese, lettuce, sour cream, guacamole, etc. Your first thought it sweet and then you see the spicy but mmmm... it is yummy...
Inside taco...



















The finished product...

5 comments:

Erin said...

That looks SOOOOOOOO good, I will have to try it, soon. I think I have everything for it. Thanks!

Erin said...

Oh my gosh this is soooooooo good! I just had it for dinner. I followed the recipe exactly except I used a small pork roast instead of chicken. Yum! It tastes like Cafe Rio to me, alot. It is so freakin good. I rate it 10 STARS, thanks for the awesome and easy recipe Crystal!

The Schmutz Family said...

Yay I'm glad you liked it. I love it too. Seriously crave and my mouth waters just thinking about it often!!!!

Clenece said...

Good to hear...I can't wait to make it!!! Thanks Crystal.

The Colvins said...

This was delish!! This is definetely going to be a family favorite for years to come!!